February 16, 2014

Little Essentials.

Hey there, people!
I was in Cologne for shopping a few weeks ago and didn't have the time to show you these. My new eyelash curler and eye shadow (132) from Kiko. The eyelash curler is not the best, but I like it! Can you recomment me a better one? The eye shadow is really nice for a night out. It's dark brown with a little glow. I also bought a new coat from Zara, which you will see in my next post!







These little in-ear headphones from Sennheiser ( CX 300-II) are my aaaall-time favorites! I've used to stole my brother's in the past to hear music but now I got mine, HA! I still had my gift coupon left from my birthday which I've got from my brother and his girlfriend, so I've ordered these from Amazon for 40 Euro. They are really awesome! Put it on and you will hear nothing around you, just the music with great bass. So if you like in-ears, I would recomment you these! Dear brother, I know you will read this, so....THANK YOU, I love you both! xx






















No comments:

Post a Comment